May 27, 2023 – Coming off a podium from Road Atlanta in the new Lucas Oil Ford Mustang, is looking to dominate Lime Rock on Memorial Day. The historic Lime Rock Park marks a notable contrast from other tracks on the Trans Am schedule due to its size and festivities surrounding Memorial Day but doesn’t fall short on the competition. Drissi will have to battle reigning champion Chris Dyson, prodigy Matthew Brabham and the always competitive Justin Marks.
“Lime Rock is a great track with an incredible history. The fans there have an incredible passion for the sport and the track is always filled with non-stop entertainment and action. We’ve had a solid run with this new car and I’ve got to thank everyone at Lucas Oil and 3GT for doing so much and entrusting me to go out and perform. We’re starting to see all that hard work pay off and I’m looking forward to being in the winner circle at the end of Monday’s race.” said Drissi.
Tune in to the live stream at noon on May 29, 2023 at noon:
About Lucas SlickMist:
Lucas Oil SlickMist is a polymer paint gloss intensifier, which can be used on other surfaces such as glass, chrome, and vinyl decals. Use SlickMist as a traditional wax, quick detail spray, or spray it on your vehicle between rinsing and drying for the easiest polish job ever.
About Tomy Drissi
Tomy Drissi is an American racing driver, multi-winner IMSA driver, and Trans Am champion. His driver experience includes ALMS, Trans-Am, and NASCAR.
Born December 9th in Hollywood, California, Tomy also owns a motion picture creative advertising agency. Drissi’s first racing experience in motorsports was street racing on Mulholland Drive in the Hollywood Hills.
Tomy’s professional racing career highlights include:
- 1999 Trans-Am Rookie of the Year
- 2000 Trans-Am BBS Most Improved Driver
- 2000 Long Beach Grand Prix Champion
- 2000 Trans-Am Crew of the year
- 2009 Trans-Am Champion
- 2010 ALMS (one-off race) Prototype LMP1 3rd. at Mild Ohio
- 2011 Drissi teamed up with Kyle Marcelli for a return to the American Le Mans LMPC division.
He scored a 2nd at Long Beach, 3rd at Lime Rock, 1st at Mild Ohio, 1st at Inaugural Baltimore Grand Prix and 2nd at Road Atlanta- 10 hour Petit Le Mans
- 2012 Drissi teamed with Bruno Junqiera for finishing 2nd at Laguna Seca, a win at Mosport
(Canadian Tire Motorsports Park), 2nd at Baltimore and 2nd at the season finale, 10 hour Petit Lemans.
- 2013 NASCAR CUP/Nationwide. Best result at Mid Ohio starting 38th and finishing 19th
- 2014 IMSA LMPC Rolex 24 at Daytona 3rd
- 2014 NASCAR CUP/Nationwide. Finished 19th at The Glen
- 2015 IMSA Series, 2nd Place Rolex 24 at Daytona
- 2016 IMSA WeatherTech Series, 2nd Place Rolex 24 at Daytona
- 2017 Three wins in the Trans Am Series
- 2017 IMSA WeatherTech Series. 1st Place Motul 10 hour Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta
- 2018 Trans Am Series West Champion
- 2018 Part Time National Championship TA Season Win at Walkins Glen
- 2019 Part Time National Championship TA Season Trans Am Series, 5 podiums, 7 top fives
- 2020 National Championship Trans Am Season 1 win, 6 podiums, 7 top fives
- Career: 19 wins, 64 podiums, 88 top fives and 12 poles
Tomy is married to Lacy Livingston Drissi, with two beautiful children, Elin and Jagger.
For media inquiries and booking opportunities:
Contact – email@example.com